This past weekend we announced the gender of our baby!
We had both of our families over to share the news.
Since the power has been out at our house due to a thunderstorm/tornado we had to move the party to my parents house. It was hard to try and bake the reveal cake with a bunch of people around! I had to sneakily put the food coloring into the cake and attempt to hide it before I iced the cake.
I know this one is blurry, but I love her expression.
IT'S A GIRL!
The big sister enjoying her yummy pink cake.
Family watching the ultrasound on DVD.
The gender reveal party was such a fun time.
As soon as everyone arrived, they were all asking if we were having dessert first.
I lost count of how many people asked if they could put their finger in the icing..."accidentally of course".
While we were eating everyone was still guessing what gender baby was.
They were asking different questions to try and get me to slip up and spill the beans.
I definitely would have another reveal party for any future kiddos.
It was just too much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment