Monday, April 2, 2012

Moms are memory keepers

I've stepped back and thought about what the purpose of my blog is. 
What did I start this for and what are my intentions? 
I don't want to write eloquent or flashy posts just to gain attention or followers.
What I really want is do is keep memories of my child.

I have slacked horribly the last six months with pictures and updates of babygirl.
I did amazing and updated her baby book every month until she turned one. 
The book I got for her didn't go beyond that, so once I had it filled, I thought I had nothing left to update.
So I started her journal and I write to her occasionally. 
This is one of my favorite things that I have done as a mom.
I really wish I would've started it while pregnant, though. 
(I will remember for next time.)

I now am transitioning this blog over to memory keeping.
I will be blogging our cute pictures, silly moments and lazy days.
Fun and not so fun memories for my family to look back on some day.





No comments:

Post a Comment