Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'll love ya forever

I am striving be a better wife. 
To remind myself to never take my husband for granted.

How do I remember to date him?
Make him feel like he is my everything? 
Because he is.

My husband is the other half of my heart. 
We have been through so much together. 
We have a beautiful child together. 
I have been with him almost 1/3 of my life.

I can't imagine myself without him.

Sometimes it is hard to sit down and focus all my time and attention on him when I have a crazy running underfoot. She takes up my energy when I get home from work and by the time I have eaten and put her to bed, I am just ready to crash myself! I know this is the time when he feels needed by me the most.

I'm making an effort.
Trying harder to learn to balance my time.
Especially if we want to continue growing our family.

Love is still at the base of the family tree. Love makes the roots.
He is my everything.
He should know that. I should make him feel that way every single day.
Because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have my beautiful growing family.

Thanks for being my cheerleader, baby.
For supporting my crazy thoughts and ideas.
For helping me chase my dreams.
For being my fairytale ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment