Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Father's Day

Babygirl and I are way excited for Father's Day this year. It's daddy's first time to celebrate! We have been pretty sneaky the last two weekends while daddy was working. Our projects couldn't be done while he was around!


Grill tools from mommy.

I thought he didn't have a brush. Turns out he does. Oops. I could've sworn it was this that he needed! Of course he informed me that it was a metal spatula that he didn't have. SIGH! I hope he at least pretends to be happy tomorrow.

The cards. Oh how I LOVE those cards! I saw the idea floating around the internet around Valentine's Day but never got around to making any.

Of course I photographed one of the cheesy ones =)


But my favorite gift of all..


I'm so sad that her hand didn't turn out. It would've been absolutely perfect.

Happy Father's Day hubby. I know you're reading. I appreciate how amazing you are with our babygirl. I can't wait to fill our house with even more littles. But first, I just have to figure out how to get you to help with the 5:30 am wake up..

No comments:

Post a Comment